3-4 April 2018
-On 3-4 April 2018, SOFWERX, in collaboration with USSOCOM PEO-C4, will host a Capability Assessment Event (CAE) to discuss new, novel, and provocative 5G architectures and technologies, ideas, and solutions which advance communication capabilities.
This is a collaborative event that focuses on the following technologies:
1. Advanced Heterogeneous Networks (HETNET) architecture and systems (3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi combined)
2. 802.11 ax infrastructure and end points
3. 802.11 ad infrastructure and end points
4. Millimeter Wave technology
5. Citizen Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) architectures and systems
6. Advanced Antenna solutions for efficient connectivity at high wireless bandwidth (>800Mbps) with benefits in RF congested or contested environments
7. Military Internet of Things/Secure Machine to Machine – Force protection/perimeter
8. Next Generation end user devices planned, developed, or available with 5G connectivity
9. Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC) and application development with a 5G architecture focus
10. Network, baseband, radio access virtualization focused in network densification
11. Network slicing architectures and systems focused on 5G bandwidths and scale
12. Self-Organizing Network (SON) architectures and systems
13. Femto Application Platform Interface (FAPI) and Network Functional Application Platform Interface (nFAPI) technologies
14. Vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) architectures and systems
Identify and pursue potential technologies which advance communication capabilities for use by Tactical Operators.
How can you get involved?
SOFWERX invites Government, Academia, Interagency, and National Labs to participate in the following ways:
1. Review the 5G CCE Brief: Click Here to Review Brief
2. Government Only Registration: Click Here to Register