Enterprise Level Network Monitoring Capability Assessment Event
25-26 February 2019
Submission Deadline: 21 January 2019
On 25-26 February 2019, SOFWERX in collaboration with USSOCOM PEO-C4/PMO-SCAMPI will host a Capability Assessment Event (CAE) to identify an Enterprise Level Network Monitoring solution with the ability to monitor and alert network operations technicians of the status of network devices.
Inform PEO-C4/PMO-SCAMPI of the current state and near future state of an Enterprise Level Network Monitoring solution that will provide analytics of inventory, topology, device metrics, faults, flow and packet analysis that will be both comprehensive and scalable for Traditional, Mobile, Cloud and Software Defined Networks in a single pane of glass. PEO-C4/PMO-SCAMPI is looking for solutions that will meet or exceed the following needs:
Enterprise Level Network Monitoring Needs
• Analytics of inventory, topology, device metrics, faults, flow and packet analysis that will be both comprehensive and scalable for Traditional, Mobile, Cloud and Software Defined Networks in a single pane of glass
• Continuous network monitoring with automatic notifications
• The Enterprise solution must be highly scalable providing a platform for traditional, mobile and next generation SDN (Datacenter/LAN/WAN) architectures
• Single NetOps portal that delivers easy troubleshooting workflows while using intelligent analytics for advanced network triage and automation
• Token based authentication and authorization for the administrators and users
• Visibility into all layers of the OSI model and show visibility into the physical environment. The solution Capability to monitor/manage/analyze voice and video endpoints as well as monitor/manage certificates
• Automate and track configuration changes
• Ability to task, document and execute map-driven dynamic automation
Interested respondents that can potentially provide solutions that meet the Enterprise Level Network Monitoring Needs, must complete and submit information requested in the templates located below. The USSOCOM representatives will subsequently select those respondents/submissions they feel have the highest potential to provide comprehensive, cost effective solutions that meet their needs. Those selected respondents will subsequently be invited for the opportunity to participate in 45-minute, one-on-one discussions with Government representatives.
How You Can Participate
1. Ensure your potential submission meets or exceeds the Enterprise Level Network Monitoring Needs
2. Download & Complete White Paper Template: Click Here to Download
3. Submit Your Capability: Click Here to Submit (NLT 21 January)
4. PEO-C4/PMO-SCAMPI will review the submissions and invitations for selected companies and emails will be sent on or about 28 January.
5. Capability Assessment Event: 25-26 February 2019
RSVP to Attend: Click Here to RSVP (NLT 15 February)
For event related questions, please contact Tania Steele, [email protected]
For technical related questions, please contact LaTrice Ham, latrice[email protected]
Notice for all interested parties to SOFWERX events: Announcement of SOFWERX events that are considered to have high potential for further efforts that may be accomplished via FAR-based contracting instruments, Other Transaction Authority (OTA) for Prototype Projects 10 USC 2371b, Prizes for advanced technology achievements 10 USC 2374a, and/or Prize Competitions 15 USC 3719, may be made at the www.sofwerx.org and/or www.teamwerx.org website(s). All announcements made at the www.sofwerx.org and/or www.teamwerx.org website(s) are considered to satisfy the reasonable effort to obtain competition in accordance with 10 USC 2374a (b), 15 USC 3719 (e) and 10 USC 2371b (b)(2). All FAR based actions will follow announcement procedures per FAR 5.201(b) accordingly.